Tuesday, March 6, 2012

you like me...100 followers on Pinterest !

follow me on Pinterest  GinaDecor


I was so excited to find 100 followers of my Pinterest boards. I am up to 2809 pins on my 57 boards. I could do some thinning out but sometimes find pins that belong in multiple categories.  Ever find something amazing and then hesitate...didn't I already pin this?....oh what the heck and pin it again.  So far there are no pinning police.  One pet peeve is when a Facebook friend shares Every Time she pins something.  hello...uncheck that little facebook box.  But if it really is knock me over with a feather as I drop dead cuz it's that amazing....then please proceed with that Facebook share.

Pinterest wish......I wish there was a rearrange button inside the individual boards so I could organize them. And I wish there was a quick drag and drop when I accidentally plop that cupcake on my Puppy Love board. 


Happy Pinning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment

click to check out...

MTC

MTC
awesome software for your Silhouette or other die cutting machine, no longer supports Cricut products

Goodbye from Sugar !

Email Gina at

GinaDecor@aol.com

click to feed my fish