Thursday, February 18, 2016

First Birthday Poster

I'm busy making preparations for my grand daughter's first birthday party.  What a party it will be! Over 60 guests are expected to this shindig.  But she only turns 1 once.

I have a new Pinterest board ....Birthday Party.  I love the chalkboard signs so many are making so this is my version.

I created it with my Silhouette software, saved it as a png file at 300dpi then saved it to my thumbdrive.  Office Max printed the 20 x 30 inch poster on matte paper so I can smudge a little chalk on it. I also had an extra one made for her scrapbook  8 x 11 size approximately and another 12 x 18 ish size laminated for a yard sign the day of the party.  Under $20 with a coupon from Office Max.

Kay from Clever Someday has a YouTube tutorial explaining how to save a Studio file to a png or jpeg.

Thanks Kay!

More birthday projects to be revealed.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment

click to check out...

MTC

MTC
awesome software for your Silhouette or other die cutting machine, no longer supports Cricut products

Goodbye from Sugar !

Email Gina at

GinaDecor@aol.com

click to feed my fish