Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Quick Birthday Girl Card

Quick and Easy Peasy card for a birthday girl of any age  


  I only had half an hour to devote to a couple of birthday cards. One for now one for later.   I grabbed my old time favorite Storybook cartridge and used the birthday girl phrase. I  placed this  on top of  the Accent Blackout cut. I used Design Studio to get proper sizing. I then grabbed my Marvy floral punch and EK Success leaf punch, my We R Memory Keepers Big Bite hole punch and ta da done.  DCWV Summer and Citrus cardstock made this June Birthday card pop. The bit of green use on the leaf helped to "ground" it a bit.  I couldn't decide if I liked the flowers centered or diagonal, so I made one of each. I use 5 flowers and curl or bend them for dimension. 

Tip - It only takes a couple on minutes longer to make 2 cards while you have all the supplies out. When coming up with a new card layout one may be your practice card but plenty good enough to give !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment

click to check out...

MTC

MTC
awesome software for your Silhouette or other die cutting machine, no longer supports Cricut products

Goodbye from Sugar !

Email Gina at

GinaDecor@aol.com

click to feed my fish