Sunday, November 3, 2013

Autumn, Time to Crochet

Go Cards- Cardinal Red October Cowl
Infinity Scarf 
Cooler weather means time to get back to crocheting.  I truly enjoyed watching our St. Louis Cardinals win the games necessary to propel them into the World Series.  I worked on this Red October infinity scarf during many of these nail biting games.  At the end Boston was a stronger opponent... but I will have this beautiful scarf to remember the outstanding pitching of Wacha, Rosenthal and Wainswright.    This scarf was adapted from the Calming Cowl  by Indigo Dot found on Ravelry.com.


Teal Chi-Town Cowl
Caron's Soft yarn in Pagoda made this cowl luscious to the touch .
Pattern from Kathy Kelly found on Ravelry.
I made it continuous and also added some picots as well as slight variations.


This fringed cowl I made last year and wore often. I think it was Red Heart yarn from Walmart
and a V-stitch pattern from Jennifer Dickerson  Fiberflux.blogspot.com .  I made it flat then slip stitched it. Next time I would make it a continuous round.   I love the way the purple fell into this pattern !  More of these to come.

   
Fringed V-Stitch Cowl   
  
Artfully Simple Infinity Scarf 
Artfully Simple Infinity Scarf
These Artfully Simple Infinity Scarves are fun to make and the added button adds to their appeal.  These have been in the top 20 crochet patterns listed on Ravelry.com for several weeks.  So simple you can whip them up in no time!  Pattern courtesy of Tamera Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment

click to check out...

MTC

MTC
awesome software for your Silhouette or other die cutting machine, no longer supports Cricut products

Goodbye from Sugar !

Email Gina at

GinaDecor@aol.com

click to feed my fish