Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tumblin' over Tumblers

   I stayed up all night finishing these before leaving for our vacation. I personalized 10 tumblers and 8 beer mugs. But they turned out just as I had hoped. And the girls got to use their tumblers at the lake.  The photos are not my best, but was taken just before handing them out!  H & H vinyl cut like a dream. I mixed some Lettering Delights floral SVGs along with a floral font, Saru's Flower Ding  and SCAL2 basic shape flower.  There were too many floral patterns to choose from!


cups with printed dots from Gordmans
These didn't need much more that flower w initial but I liked the spiral added
Cups from Gordmans
The white daisy design really popped on the dark blue tumblers!


Walmart Tumbler
Zebra print started with Denise's from Paper Pastime then made a few changes. The reverse has the flip flops for my Sis in law who spends the summer in her flip flops ( she must own 20+) including zebra!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment

click to check out...

MTC

MTC
awesome software for your Silhouette or other die cutting machine, no longer supports Cricut products

Goodbye from Sugar !

Email Gina at

GinaDecor@aol.com

click to feed my fish