Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spotted Canary and getting on board with forums

 I am a certified instructor with the  EK Sucesses "Scrapbook Design University" program and teach at my local Joann's store.  Recently the program has changed while there is growing momentum of "The Spotted Canary" site.  I am currently looking into the new teaching format.  I love EK Success.  They are actually a big family and looking around my craft room one can see that I have invested in their product lines.
     Are you familiar with The Spotted Canary?  They of course have a great website and I have just found out they also have a crafting program on the PBS channel.  I have not found it through my Dish network guide but I haven't given up yet !  Check it out!!      and yes, I will add a link to The Spotted Canary.
   If you are new to any area of crafting I would encourage you to find an active forum, you may start out by "lurking", reading others submitted questions and suggestions, and then when you are comfortable participate in discussions and upload photos of your best projects.  Split Coast Stampers along with The Spotted Canary are good forums to check out along with Smart Buy Gal.  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment

click to check out...

MTC

MTC
awesome software for your Silhouette or other die cutting machine, no longer supports Cricut products

Goodbye from Sugar !

Email Gina at

GinaDecor@aol.com

click to feed my fish