Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gate Fold Graduation Cards



     These are cards I made last year. I had an assembly line going since my own son graduated from high school, we had quite a few of his friends to recognize. Each time I thought I had enough cards, I would receive another announcement! 
This was "lifted" from a talented contributer at Split-Coast Stampers. I'm sorry I don't have her name handy.
I will be making more of these next week and will add dimensions with scoring lines then.
I typed Congratulations a jillion times ( and then cut paste a jillion more) using various font styles and sizes.
Embossing was done with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder
Stamp   Stampendous
Embossing Powder Black Stampendous
Ink Memento
Card Stock  Black and White Value Pack from Michael's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment

click to check out...

MTC

MTC
awesome software for your Silhouette or other die cutting machine, no longer supports Cricut products

Goodbye from Sugar !

Email Gina at

GinaDecor@aol.com

click to feed my fish