Friday, October 12, 2012

Time to get Busy !

Time to get busy with some Halloween decorations and I am loving SVG cuts offering this season because they are cute and simple. The kind of projects I will actually finish in time !  I plan to make the little pumpkin boxes and send them to the elementary schools I have worked at recently ( substitute school nurse) as a little token of appreciation to the clinic staff members who have been awesome.  The plastic covered basket will be perfect to send goodies to my sons who are away at college but still like treats from home, anyone say chocolate chip cookies ?  I found the cardstock on sale at Joanns called Bewitched from DCWV. 
Posting pictures when I complete these !     Go to SVG Cuts through my link and watch the video Mary did showing the simplicity of these kits !     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment

click to check out...

MTC

MTC
awesome software for your Silhouette or other die cutting machine, no longer supports Cricut products

Goodbye from Sugar !

Email Gina at

GinaDecor@aol.com

click to feed my fish