Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Snow Digital Layout

I spent a few minutes using My Memories Suite v4 software to complete a layout tonight while it is still snowing! Our St. Louis area received a record 12+ inches of snow today.   A friend of mine made a snow Easter Bunny which was pretty funny.  My little Sugar wanted no part of the snow once it was belly high on her, but Chloe, on the other hand, loved it.  My kitchen floor is strewn with dog towels and will need a good mopping once the dogs stop coming in encrusted with snow. I was too busy taking photos to clean house today !    ok, whats new?

    The software is very user friendly and I combined My Memories embellishments with some Samantha Walker digital paper I had handy. ( Will identify later)    It was a blank page and then drag and drop some photos, mat and shadow then add the elements and text.
                                    Happy Spring Ya'll !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment

click to check out...

MTC

MTC
awesome software for your Silhouette or other die cutting machine, no longer supports Cricut products

Goodbye from Sugar !

Email Gina at

GinaDecor@aol.com

click to feed my fish