Tuesday, December 17, 2013

More Crochet Projects

Just thought I would quickly show what I have been up to the last few weeks.  I have crocheted several scarves for Christmas presents, DAR silent auction, or to keep.  The Mindless scarf is my favorite at this time. I love the self scalloping edge which looks nice folded back lapel style. I just pin under the "lapel" to hold in place.  I will get on Ravelry to give proper credit to the designers of these wonderful items. Or you can go to my Ravelry site for more information.

Mindless Scarf
Fast and Easy Cowl

Flight of Fancy Scarf
Artfully Simple Infinity 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment

click to check out...

MTC

MTC
awesome software for your Silhouette or other die cutting machine, no longer supports Cricut products

Goodbye from Sugar !

Email Gina at

GinaDecor@aol.com

click to feed my fish