Thursday, April 21, 2011

Are You Feeling Neglected?

    You have been neglected my dear friends. and I am sorry. This girl has been burning the midnight oil between my two college courses through the University of Texas/Arlington and being a wife and mom.
    It is track season for us. Josh is a junior this year and has been pole vaulting, running hurdles, doing long jumps and now they have him running the distance in 800 and 400 events.  I am the unofficial team photographer and keep the Shutterfly share site updated.  And these track meets are an all afternoon-evening endurance test.
   I am ready for some warm dry weather for not only my son but for my Nikon as well!

    Easter is just days away. I am taking my oldest sons goody basket to the post office after this blog. Yes, my freshman son is hanging out down at school and not coming home for Easter. sniff sniff.  And with Marshall working I have decided it is road trip time for Josh & I. We are spending time with family "down south".
and I don't plan on showing up empty handed.  Diane from Capadia has inspired me with her Easter eggs and her cute shaped cards. Thanks Diane!  And Denise from Paper Pastimes has some really cute baskets to download for a donation.  She deserves the donation. She is so generous with her time creating easy to follow tutorials and clever projects.  Click on the blue links to see some awesome Easter projects.
   Todays plan: finish the tumblers. put the candy in the tumblers, put the tumblers in the baskets, back up, make the baskets, embellish the baskets, embellish the store bought plastic eggs ( sorry I am not blowing egg whites today) finish the cards, I mean start then finish the cards.... Laundry, pack, finish homework......and go.

                                     Better Blogging Next Week

Happy Easter.  The holiday that gives a reason to celebrate the other holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment

click to check out...

MTC

MTC
awesome software for your Silhouette or other die cutting machine, no longer supports Cricut products

Goodbye from Sugar !

Email Gina at

GinaDecor@aol.com

click to feed my fish