Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sure Cuts A Lot Version 3 Update

     A new version of Sure Cuts A Lot has been introduced for those cutting with die- cutting machines other than Provo Craft's Cricut machine. This is version 3. It will not be compatible with Cricut.
However.......
     Sure Cuts A Lot version 2 is compatible  with Cricut and is still available. Don't miss the boat!
If you have been in my classes you know how much I utilize this program to create unlimited designs and I can cut any True Type font from my computer.
    You will need a USB cord to connect your computer to your die-cutting machine.
     Click on my SCAL2 link for more information.  The forum at this site will answer many of your questions.
If you are a visual learner Google SCAL tutorials on YouTube and watch what all this amazing software will allow you to do.  Believe me you do not need to be that computer savvy to reap the benefits of this program, not do you need to use Inkscape anymore.
 Have fun!   

Create something beautiful today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment

click to check out...

MTC

MTC
awesome software for your Silhouette or other die cutting machine, no longer supports Cricut products

Goodbye from Sugar !

Email Gina at

GinaDecor@aol.com

click to feed my fish