Saturday, February 11, 2012

Staying Organized !

I thought I had lost this image.  It used to be the screen saver on my monitor...2 computers ago.  This looks just like my Sugar.  Is it real or digitized ? I don't know but it is too stinking cute.  I think I found it when Google-ing Bichon images, but can't seem to find it again.  I thought it interesting that it was taken on the one year anniversary of 9/11. A room full of Bichons would be therapeutic.

                               So, how many puppies can you find. ?

There is a lesson here.  Organize your digital files.

I have my photos filed like this

Digital Photos

       2010
        2011
       2012
          Family
          Dogs
          Friends
          Vacations
          Scouts
          Sports
           Holidays
           Nature
                 Landscapes
                  Flowers
                   Birds
                  Trees
                   Macro
                    Sky

My SVG collection is somewhat disorganized. I started filing by object

Animals
Children
Frames
Holiday
     Christmas
     Halloween
     Valentines Day
Words or Phrases


Then I started filing by source

SVGcuts
Penny Duncan
Paulo
Lettering Delights

So this will be reorganized right after I redo my pantry, organize my sock drawer, organize under the kitchen sink,  oh yeah and write a paper for my Community Nursing class. (due this weekend).
Better go !






                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment

click to check out...

MTC

MTC
awesome software for your Silhouette or other die cutting machine, no longer supports Cricut products

Goodbye from Sugar !

Email Gina at

GinaDecor@aol.com

click to feed my fish