Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine Projects





SVGcuts Valentine Box collection

Watch the video as Mary shows you how easy these go together.  I love the little box. I think it would be cute as a magnetized frame for the refrigerator.  Kids love to see their photos displayed around the house.


    I should be receiving my new Silhouette Cameo next week and am anxious to play with some of my SVGs, comparing them to the cuts from my Expression.  I have enjoyed my Expression, and would have stayed with it if not for the PC lawsuit against Sure Cuts A Lot software.  I am always afraid I will do an upgrade or something and lose my ability to cut with SCAL2.  My Expression was recently upgraded to version 2.43, so I could play with Cricut Craft Room (not impressed). And I am running SCAL2 version 2.044 and also use  Make the Cut version 4.0.4. I really like using MTC when using the Lettering Delights library. They are so easy to view!




Make the Cut 4.0.4 partial work space snip showing Lettering Delights Library


Keep in mind there are trial versions of both software programs available from their sites.  They are no longer compatible with Cricut cutters due to Provo Craft actions, unless purchased prior to PC lawsuits last year.  Many are still operating these programs because they have the previous versions which contained the necessary drivers.  More information can be obtained from the forums at  Make the Cut or Craftedge for Sure Cuts a Lot. My links are located on the right sidebar under affiliates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment

click to check out...

MTC

MTC
awesome software for your Silhouette or other die cutting machine, no longer supports Cricut products

Goodbye from Sugar !

Email Gina at

GinaDecor@aol.com

click to feed my fish