Monday, May 30, 2011

10 minute Graduation Card

 
   Yes, I knew about this graduation party for weeks. When did I make the card? Ten minutes before I needed to get in the shower. Which means:
No time to search for unique color combinations, grab something out of the "scrap" basket.
Grab the "congratulations" word design I made up last year and print it out.
Stamp a cap, forget the embossing. Handwrite 2011, Print inside sentiment with Word
Slice and Dice, no time for embossing plates, Cricut cuts, embellishments, just make it and run.
But I did take a second to scan it for future reference.

Office Max card stock  white & gray
"scrap basket" black and metallic silver cs
Stampendous Grad cap  rubber stamp

Fiskar trimmer, 2" Marvy sq punch
ATG & pop up adhesives

Sentiment      Don't Forget Your Sunglasses!
              You have a Bright Future ahead of you! 

Get It Done !    Yes I whipped out an envelope too A2 using my Martha Scoreboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment

click to check out...

MTC

MTC
awesome software for your Silhouette or other die cutting machine, no longer supports Cricut products

Goodbye from Sugar !

Email Gina at

GinaDecor@aol.com

click to feed my fish