Thursday, May 19, 2011

Monogrammed Plate Vinyl



I was so busy finishing the plate for a wedding gift I neglected to get a photo taken.

I used the same plate I had used for Christmas presents, but personalized it with the bride and grooms names.

I used the Fontleroy-Brown font, Separated the W using SCAL basic shapes and then added the couples first names.  The W was cut using black vinyl, the first names with brown metallic vinyl, both sign vinyl from H&H.

When I separated the W the further apart they were, the more "off" the angles became, To keep them close I cut the first names at about 1 inch. They didn't cut well even at bold so I ungrouped them and shadowed some of the fragile letters like "e".  I wish I had taken a picture !  Next time I will.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment

click to check out...

MTC

MTC
awesome software for your Silhouette or other die cutting machine, no longer supports Cricut products

Goodbye from Sugar !

Email Gina at

GinaDecor@aol.com

click to feed my fish