Friday, March 25, 2011

Vinyl Information

     This is that sweet vinyl I was using in class."Cuts like butter".  I didn't mean to snub the Cricut vinyl but you probably noticed how much easier mine was to work with. It makes me look good! Lol.
The transfer tape I use is also from H&H; Clear Choice 12 inch medium tac. I started with a 12 x24 sheet and it lasted forever, You just kept reusing it.
The vinyl I started with was the GT5 - 5 pack 5 yards each and picked my top 5 colors, I use matte black,( I think it looks more like paint), white, blue, green and pink. Thats 25 yards. You get 4 feet from Provo Craft.
Remember, the GT5 is outdoor sign vinyl, it will hold up to the elements, meaning it will hold up on cups, tumblers, car windshields, etc.  It is not recommended for wall applications. The people at H&H are great to work with and will answer any questions.  Just make sure your surface is squeaky clean  !  Be warned this vinyl work is addicting!
  

Click here for the  H & H GT5 Color Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment

click to check out...

MTC

MTC
awesome software for your Silhouette or other die cutting machine, no longer supports Cricut products

Goodbye from Sugar !

Email Gina at

GinaDecor@aol.com

click to feed my fish