Thursday, February 10, 2011

Music Has Been Added !

      I don't own an I-Touch, or an I-Phone, although my husband and sons have them. Not to be outdone, today I added a music source to my blog. Scroll down.....cool huh?  So what design did I choose....the sexy black I-Touch of course.  I created a playlist for you as well.  I am all over the place with my music preferences but I am always in the mood for Jeremy Camp. Don't tell his wife. Mac Powell from Third Day likewise.  So Enjoy. Comment on your favorites  and I can add them in.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging!! Looking forward to seeing your creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again! hee hee Sugar looks just like my Maggie May! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Comment

click to check out...

MTC

MTC
awesome software for your Silhouette or other die cutting machine, no longer supports Cricut products

Goodbye from Sugar !

Email Gina at

GinaDecor@aol.com

click to feed my fish