Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Welcome to my Creative yet sometimes Chaotic corner of the World !

I said I wanted my own blog. Sometimes you have to stop thinking about it, shut up and do it.
OK. So now what?  My plans are to share some of my own creations but also point you in the direction of some of my favorite inspirational sites.  These are the ones I enjoy my coffee with in the mornings and they help my own creativity percolate!  Yes you will find coffee references here. I don't jive without my java. 
So welcome, welcome. It may be a slow start but I'm glad to get this thing going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment

click to check out...

MTC

MTC
awesome software for your Silhouette or other die cutting machine, no longer supports Cricut products

Goodbye from Sugar !

Email Gina at

GinaDecor@aol.com

click to feed my fish