Friday, February 18, 2011

Non Creative Writing Assignment

     I suppose it is ironic that I don't have time to write today because I am busy with my writing class.
I am enrolled in the RN to BSN program online through the University of Texas Arlington. Currently I am in a English Comp II writing class.( I know, I thought I had all these generals taken care of decades ago!)  This is a 5 week accelerated program. Fast and Furious. Challenging for a procrastinator like yours truly.   I am finishing a position paper, my topic is this: " Should Protests Be Allowed at Military Funerals? " My attendance at the funeral for a 19 year old Marine last fall prompted this, not because protesters were present, but because even the suggestion that they might attend was very upsetting.
     I have 7 pages to write. My research has concluded. And after this I want to get back to some fun creative ideas to share.  Wish me luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment

click to check out...

MTC

MTC
awesome software for your Silhouette or other die cutting machine, no longer supports Cricut products

Goodbye from Sugar !

Email Gina at

GinaDecor@aol.com

click to feed my fish